Gooey Chocolate CBD Brownie Recipe
While our CBD chocolate brownie recipe is not to be confused with ‘hash’ brownies, they are genuinely tasty and offer the type of sweet treat that makes healthy eating manageable.
You will need:
- 1/2 tsp of full spectrum CBD paste ( you can find this here )
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 200g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla flavouring
- 2 large eggs
- 60g plain flour
- 5 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a brownie tin.
- Mix together the vegetable oil, full spectrum CBD paste, sugar and vanilla, beat in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Mix everything together and add in any other additional ingredients that you wish to add such as lemon zest, orange juice.
- Pour into the browny tin and bake for approx 20 - 25 minutes. For a fudgier texture bake for an additional 15 - 20 minutes.
- Allow cooling time before serving.
That's it simple as that. This should take you less than 30 minutes to complete.
we will add more CBD recipes each month.